Simple solutions for complex challenges.
Created for investment managers interested in forming a Series Trust under the SEC 1940 Act, Cortland’s seasoned experts offer clients a complete, competitive and professional formation and SEC registration facility to launch and operate a mutual fund. With Cortland’s services, you can shift your focus from the intricacies of fund formation back to what matters most: managing your portfolio to drive fund performance and shareholder returns. Let our veteran team help you reduce your expenses, attract qualified board members and increase operational efficiency as you form your fund.
Our Services Include:
- Trust and custody bank account solution
- Formation of series trust and preparation of fund governance documents
- Drafting of fund offering memorandum and prospectus
- Preparation and submission of SEC registration and licensing apps
- Registration of Foreign Investment Company for futures trading
- Economies of scale through reduced auditor, fund counsel, trustee, insurance and registration expenses
Contact us today to learn more about how our mutual fund series trust administration services can help your business.