Proactive strategy development and application.
Cortland’s special asset management (SAM) servicing includes daily management of non- or under-performing assets and the development and implementation of acceptable and achievable resolution strategies. In addition, we offer assistance with the evaluation, disposition or management of other real estate owned (OREO), equipment and inventory or other collateral acquired through a workout or litigation process.
Our Services Include:
- Professionals who work closely with lenders, borrowers, guarantors, legal counsel, bankruptcy trustees
- Work with our client to determine optimum resolution options and strategies seeking “least loss” alternatives
- Regular status reports for clients (and loan participants, as necessary)
- Assistance for lenders in managing troubled assets guaranteed by the SBA or USDA
- Asset managers help repurchase any guarantees previously sold in the secondary market
Contact us today to learn more about how our SAM support services can help your business.