Specialized knowledge and unique systems built to support your business.
Private equity investing often requires complex fund and venture structures to address the tax and regulatory considerations of your investors and investments. An experienced third-party administrator, Cortland covers each stage of the real estate and private equity investment cycles. Our dedicated team of seasoned professionals offers private equity and real estate managers market leading fund administrative solutions and gives your investors the comfort of a SSAE 18 / SOC 1 Type 2 certification.
From pooled funds to separate accounts and one-off deals, Cortland’s complete, in-house solutions can be tailored to your investing approach and needs, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Our Services Include:
- PPM/LPA distribution and tracking, investor AML/KYC compliance, subscription management
- Rebalancing, investor interest payments associated with subsequent closes
- GAAP/IFRS-compliant reporting at the investor, fund, subsidiary, joint venture, and property level
- IRR and multi-tier waterfall calculations at the investor, fund, JV and asset level
- Tax-basis and fair-value-basis reporting
- Audit and tax support, including drafting of financial statements
- REIT compliance testing and support
- Fully customizable web portal for investor communications, reporting, and subscription agreements
Our Real Estate Expertise Includes:
- Private equity funds
- Joint ventures and co-investments
- Separate accounts
- Parallel funds and blockers
- Onshore and offshore entities
- Investor feeders
- Alternative investment vehicles
- Specialty finance companies
- Trusts and securitizations
Contact us today to learn more about how our private equity and real estate fund administration services can help your business.