The use of the website is entirely at your own risk. Cortland Capital Market Services LLC is not responsible for the consequence of such use. The website is provided “As Is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, services, or results; and 2) any warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Terms and Conditions
The website located at www.cortlandglobal.com (“Website”) is provided to you by Cortland Capital Market Services LLC (“Cortland”), subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you, your agents and affiliates, (“Client”) agree to abide by the following Terms:
1. The website may provide hyperlinks to websites maintained by non-affiliated third parties. Cortland does not operate or control these websites and is not responsible for nor guarantees the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of the content therein. Moreover, providing such hyperlinks does not imply approval or sponsorship by Cortland. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving Cortland’s website.
2. The information and materials posted on the Website may contain errors, omissions or may be out of date. Cortland reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice. Cortland shall also have the right to revise or impose new Terms and Conditions with respect to use of this Website. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the notice. Your access or use of the Website after notice of any such modification shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modifications.
3. All materials and data developed or published by Cortland in connection with the operation of the website, and all proprietary rights inherent therein, shall be the exclusive property of Cortland and may not be used or disclosed by Client to others without the express written consent of Cortland.
4. Access to, and services offered by Cortland through this Website are limited to use by Clients. Each client, in its reasonable discretion, may authorize one or more of its employees and/or agents to access and use the Website. Each user must be identified to Cortland by the Client and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Each Client hereby represents and warrants that such user is a duly authorized representative of the Client. Client will inform Cortland immediately upon i) removal of authorization of such user to access the Website and ii) the use of the website by Client’s authorized users for any unlawful or improper purpose, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Cortland has the right to refuse to permit a Client or its users and/or agent to use the Website and/or limit a Client’s or its user’s and/or agent’s use of the Website in the event that Cortland believes the Client or its users and/or agents is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Client is responsible for providing all equipment necessary to access the Internet and the Website. While Cortland’s objective is to make the Website accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Cortland may make the Website unavailable from time to time for any reason, whatsoever, including without limitation, maintenance. Client understands and acknowledges that due to circumstances both within and outside of Cortland’s control, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time without notice. Client agrees that Cortland shall not be liable for any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination.
6. NEITHER CORTLAND NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS, ATTORNEYS, SUCEESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE.